Saturday, February 6, 2010

Playing around with image generators



I've explored many image and text generators today. Have had some great success with a couple and some frustration with others. My greatest frustration is clicking on a site that I think will provide a service and getting an ad-filled site with multiple other links posted and no indication as to which one does what I went to the site to do. When that happened I just moved on and found something less complicated to use. I'm posting my two favorite products from today's exercise here - my cartoon avatar and a book cover. I hope you like them. Be sure to read the speech bubble in the book cover. It reflects how I feel about all the cool Web 2.0 possibilities and the lack of opportunities to use them with students.

1 comment:

  1. I played around, too, but must have only gone to the difficult sites. I will try these two tomorrow- I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete